How Do I Use Interlibrary Loan?
- An Interlibrary Loan (ILL) allows you to obtain a book, journal article, or dissertation from another library.
- You can request an ILL by:
- filling out the online form on the library's Web site
- filling out the paper forms available at the front desk
- clicking on the ILL button while using many of our online databases (WorldCat, Academic Search, and others)
- Books are usually free, but articles cost 10 cents/page.
- If you have any problems or questions while using interlibrary loan, please contact a librarian by going to the library, calling 425-5312, or using the
Ask a Librarian option.